Watching the Simpsons in German wasn't exactly easy, as I couldn't pick up on most of what was said. It was easier than other German TV we've watched before, probably just from practice. I think the biggest change I noticed in understanding the German that was being spoken is that I was able to hear individual words better. I didn't know most of the words, nor was I able to pick out the sentence structure, but it's a step in the right direction, I suppose. It let me recognize words that were said more often (I think I heard "Tut mir leid" or something like that a few times), and I could hear words that I already knew.
I don't think I could watch TV in German and pick up on any details, and most of my understanding of the story comes from the images, but I can tell that it's starting to come together, which is exciting.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.