Sonntag, 20. November 2011
Kultur 5
The first two articles for this chapter really reminded me of the typical German. The fact that they will run int you in the street and not say sorry is just so steriotypical that I was actually a bit shocked And along wiht the fact that sex shops are in common places and have products displayed proudly in the front window I think would be surprising to pretty much any American. Though, I guess most European nations are more comfortable with sex than America anyway. I have even heard of people having sex in public in Germany and it's supposedly not even a big deal. Here, you would get arrested and put on the sex offender list. I guess that just goes to show the difference in culture. The article about the klofrau wasn't as interesting as the others. I don't really like the idea of having to pay to use the bathroom, but maybe that's just an American way of thinking. The article about flirting though was pretty great. I definitely thought it was informative and it's good info to know if I ever go to Germany. I had no idea that the German way of flirting was s different than ours and the role reversal was a bit amusing to me.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.