Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6

It was interesting reading about the differences in college life (again), especially how students find housing. I cannot imagine only 19% of U of M students having dorm room access, or having to rent from a private family. However, I suppose that isn't very uncommon in European countries with the number of people that study abroad.
As far as the online texts, I would do incredibly bad with closed doors (given my timidity in EVER intruding upon someone) and incredibly well with trash cans (with my OCD like qualities in organization). And the Bild Zeitung I would simply never read - it seems much to bold for my taste. For that reason it surprised me that it's so popular. In my opinion, as with the general opinion of Americans, sensational newspapers are not very credible, and are thus, not a wise news source. This is seemingly not the case for Germans. I'm assuming the news is slightly more credibly, but just with some added "sex" to sell.
All in all, very interesting articles, per usual!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.