Oh, my, god, who knew that the Simpsons had a version in Germany!!? And that the voices were so hilarious? This was a great episode, I think I remember it vaguely from my childhood. I understood way more then I thought I would. Some parts were universal like when Homer try's to hitchhike without a thumb. Homer's day was very funny but I found how his voice was distinct and yet still Homer-esque. I found him the easiest to understand oddly. Some parts I don't understand at all, like why did the German guy go crazy on the Simpsons car with golf clubs? I liked Lisa's story, although I found it much harder to understand. Except she was in the wrong school I guess? Anyways it had a lot more "Lola" in jokes like the music and almost being hit by Krusty. Third part is Bart's day, and can I just say that I need his alarm clock! By the third time around any repeating dialogue was much easier to understand. My favorite joke would be that "123 fake street", the 'fake' address Marge gives the police from the first story, is where Bart chooses to hide from the cops. Altogether the whole story ties together nicely (from what I could tell). I never realized how much physical humor the Simpsons employs but I thought it was much more enjoyable because of it. (By the way I was able to find links to the other sections from the related videos on the side bar (Of varying quality))
Lisas' Tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vye3gYhN_Qk&feature=related
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.