The article about trash was very interesting as well. I never would have guessed how complicated discarding trash could be, but it definitely doesn't surprise me that the Germans would make this simple process difficult. Just like the tourist from Italy, I would be confused and overwhelmed with the many options for trash Germans have. I have enough trouble deciphering between recyclable items and trash as it is!
Montag, 5. Dezember 2011
Kultur 6 - Taylor Gray
After reading the last few articles for Kultur 6, I am still amazed at how different culture is here in America versus Germany. Each Kultur reading from previous weeks highlighted extreme differences in society between Americans and Germans, and this week was no different than the rest. The one that stands out the most this week is obviously the Bild Zeitung article discussing this German magazine. The content of this magazine is extremely "open" to say the least. But after reading about how popular German sex stores are in a previous Kultur section, it doesn't surprise me that Bild Zeitung contains several nude pictures and startling information about young kids having sex. Germans are blunt and honest, no need to shelter anything.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.