One of the most interesting things from these articles I thought was how natural Germans' food is. In America, the food business is huge. There are only a few companies that control nearly all of our food in the supermarkets. I do find some of our genetically "enhanced" food quite delicious, but some of it is absolutely gross. I would love to go to Germany and try some "natural food." Speaking of consumables, I also found the article about beer really interesting. I've only tried beer a few times and I found it absolutely repulsive. I honestly don't understand how people can drink so much of it, let alone a single can. Someday I'm going to have to try some German beer, but maybe not Bockbier.
I also quite enjoyed the article about German humor. Like Berliners, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. I have been known to be slightly offensive. I also enjoyed the part about the Hamburger sense of humor. I'm a sucker for good, witty, ironic humor.
I've decided that I'm going to have to go to a Berlin comedy club and order a meal, topped off with a beer. Who's with me?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.