Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011
Kulture 3
Another kulture blog and another insight into the collective mind of Germany. Last chapter we looked at how there was an interesting habit of Germans to "spy" on others. While this bluntness may often upset foreigners, it is simply par for the course. Now we are looking at how there is a seeming lack of humor in Germany. Not only a lack of humor but also a sense of pessimism prevalent throughout the country. I never like to hear about this stuff. Being German myself, I do not like it when my country is being held to negative stereotypes. But never having been to Germany myself, I know that I cannot exactly defend Germany in any way. My dad just got back from his trip to Germany and I look forward to hearing from him how it was and such. I don't really know how things went over there but I know that he was able to get home in one piece so the locals couldn't have been too mean. I look forward to going to Germany myself to see if these stereotypes are true, and of course to have some of that German food.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.