The article regarding German fastfood is also about how German culture is becoming more life America's. German traditionals are being turned into something that is made cheaply and quickly. Life american fastfood, this is a horrible way for foreigners to try the classics that hold a value to their culture. However, its a great way for people to gain weight and eat greasy foods. If I did go to Germany I would make sure that I would not go to a fastfood joint before trying new foods.
Lastly, the article about organic foods relates to American culture as well. All of these articles made it seem as though the adaptations of American culture are more global than I first thought. Organic foods are becoming more and more popular in America and now Germany as well, and for good reasons too. They are much healthier and tastier than processed food. From all of these articles, I can tell that German culture is headed to the extremes of how food is made and consumed.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.