For this assignment I decided to change my Facebook into German. This was kind of a cool experience. First of all, I know what a lot of the tabs and such are supposed to say. So when I see them written in German, I can instantly understand how the word is being used. For example : " ist in einer Beziehung mit " must mean is in a relationship with or something along those lines. I knew that because Facebook puts a heart next to relationship changes. In that way it is kinda cool to pick up on new words like that in a real world type of application.
Unfortunately the changing of the settings does not affect what my friends have actually posted. I would have wished for this to have been incorporated into some type of translation software so I could compare my friends mesages both in English and then in German. But I guess that this might yeild some errors and that would be a bad thing to study.
I just liked something by hitting the
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.