Montag, 19. September 2011
AMD 1 Ben Lemisch
For AMD eins I, like many other students, set my facebook to German. At first it seemed rather daunting since nothing was in a language I understood but gradually I recognized the layout of the site and gathered my bearing. Having the site in German helps greatly when it comes to learning grammar and vocabulary since I already know many of the words and phrases on the site. Seeing the German words in place of the English ones I know so well makes it possible to learn them faster. For instance, I did not know that the German word for "groups" is "Gruppen" but because I knew what English word should be in that place it made it possible to discern the meaning of "Gruppen". This was my experience while looking at most of the site; learning a new word in place of an old one is easy and comfortable since you have to learn them in order to navigate around the website effectively. It becomes easy after a few minutes to decipher the page into recognizable phrases from class and figure out the rest from context clues which makes navigating around the website easy. This is definitely an easy way to enhance your skills with German and become comfortable with the German language.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.