For my first post I decided to try to find a team in the German soccer league to follow in hopes of following my team in German. I thought this would be a cool way to follow a foriegn team as the Bundesliga doesn't got a ton of American press so I would have to do some reading/watching in German. After considering my choices I picked Borussia Dortmund, a team from Dortmund ( duh) the 7th largest city in Germany. I picked it mainly because they have the largest stadium (80k) in Germany so I'm guessing that the atmosphere must be pretty good. Their colors are gelb and schwarz, so at least they have the gelb part down eh? I'm looking forward to following them all year and I will be sure to provide updates on how my (now) beloved Die Borusen are doing!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.