Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

AMD 6

For the last AMD, I watched the Simpsons episodes posted (like I'm sure many others will do)!
In the first "Die Simpsons Homers Tag," I picked up much more than expected. Although, complete understanding was not there for most of the clip, I was happy I got the general gist of it, and was able to laugh at their jokes. Much of the "Frühstück" was very understandable. Other sayings I picked up were "Ich liebe Bier," "Es tut mir leid," "Ich weiß nicht bitte," and "Lingo ist tot."
Lisa in "Die Simpsons Lisas Tag" was a litter bit harder to understand. I did like the overlap with Lola Rent. I also like the address Marge gave to the policeman, which he later asked Krusty where it was ("Kannst du mir sagt wo ein zei drei Fake street ist?"...If I heard correctly).
Sadly, the last video, "Die simpsons Barts Tag," was not up. So in my search for it I watched a few very short other German Simpson clips. These had a much faster pace that the first two, so I wasn't able to pick up much that I understood from those.
Very funny and entertaining though to watch these. And, I was very happy with how much I understood!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.