This is definately the best assignment so far with watching the Simpsons.
I actually feel I understood a lot. There was a lot of es tut mir liet. And then homer talking about how his thumb does not have a brother and the doctor expaining that a thumb is not the same as a finger. And the robot: ist tote. Don't know if this was just me or not but it seemed like people were driving with the steering wheel on the right side of the car. Most sentences Iunderstod the the subject as well AS THE VERBBUT IT WAS HARD TO GET THE WHOLE SENTENCE. Sorry for caps.
Lisa running was really similiar to Lola rennt. 123 Fakestreet was also pretty funny. Entshuldigung for excuse me \by Lisa in the hall. Mein Dad ist nicht hier. Another sentence by Lisa I actually understood.
Overall I really enjoyed this activity because3 it was a lot different from the typical articles and other things that we normally do.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.