Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Patrick McTighe

I found it very intersting that in Germany it is mostly the women that make the moves on the men. This is very different than the United States because the men almost always go up to the women. It was also interesting to me how they did it. They do it in a very subtle manner, this might be just giving a look without even a smile. When foreign men come up to them and try to talk to them the women take this as being too blunt. I was flabergasted by the article about how germans almost never say excuse me. I had no idea that they pretty much run into each other when they get on a train or just simply walking through the streets. The author even got hit with a can by an elderly woman trying to save a spot!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.