I read the article about cycling and crossing the street and honestly, I wasn't very shocked by them. After all I've read about Germans so far, why should it be surprising that they are sticklers about following the law. Although, I do find it interesting how there seems to be a theme of community expectations. That is to say that everyone around you scrutinizes what you do, not for hell of it, but to ensure that everyone adheres to the rules and keep order. I particularly like the article about German logic. I think it's hilarious how Germans take their logic too far. It almost seems that they're at the brink of being illogical because they take it so far. When someone asks for the cheapest tickeet to somewhere, it's expected that it is still valid and that you might be told about any extra charges.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.