Dienstag, 1. November 2011
Kultur 4
All of the articles for this chapter were fairly interesting. I thought they were all about equally as entertaining except for the nudism one, which I found to be hilarious. I knew German's weren't uptight about nudity but I had no idea that public nudism was as common as it is. The other articles weren't as funny but a couple were pretty enlightening and are definitely good info to know if I ever decide to visit Germany. For instance, I didn't know Germans were so strict about crossing the street only when it is allowed and that bikers will totally run you over if you get in their way. People here are just so much more polite about that kind of thing; I mean I would never think of not slowing down for walkers when I'm on my bike, even if I have the right of way. Also, the one about German logic was pretty cool. I definitely think it would be good info to know to avoid some bad situations abroad. Bis Morgen.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.