Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Kultur 5

The articles for this chapter were much more interesting than last chapter's. The two I found most interesting were the ones about the bathroom worker and German flirting. The bathroom worker one warned me about how terrible German bathrooms are. I understand they may be clean and all, but I don't want to have to be a dollar just to use the bathroom. Seems like a cheap ploy to get tourists to spend more money. If they were paid only by the companies to do their job, I would find this job much more beneficial to everyone. Anyway, I'll be sure to find a spot to pee outside now that I know that I may have to pay money to use the restroom.
The article about flirting was the other article that I found interesting. It basically says that flirting in Germany is basically the opposite of how is in other countries, like America. German girls are much more aggressive when it comes to flirting, which is very different from how it is here. Here guys are supposed to make the move, but there the girls make the move. All the other articles did not spark enough interest in me to write about them, but I can see how someone else may find them interesting.
Nikolas Remley

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.