I find it funny how in Germany walking on the streeet is such a contact sport. This seems to me to really uphold the stereotype of Germans eing rather rude. While customs will odf course differ from country to country, the idea of Germans never saying sorry for such a simple interaction is quite comical for me to think about it.
I also found the article about the German flirting to be particuarly interesting becase whie this is something that clearly should differ from country to country, I just always assumed that men would have the leading role in the flirting process. The idea that women have a greater role in the process seems to me to show a higher level of respect towards women which is a good thing. I just wonder how this practice will continue to shaspe through time. I also find the idea of eeing a tourist who is unfamiliar with the situation make a complete fool out of himself to be really funny. I'm sure internationalincidents of flirting mishaps happen all the time but becase things are so diferent in Germany, I'm sure that they happen even less freqeuntly.
Sorry for the typos and brevity of this post. Typing with one hand is not the easiest thing in the world to do.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.