Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011
Kultur 3
I found the articles this week to be pretty cool. I really liked the one about Germans and their organic food. I find it pretty awesome that a whole country can get so into the Green movement and I applaud them for their efforts. If I had the resources to eat organically, I would do it in a heartbeat. I also read the articles about German and Turkish fast food. The German food honestly sounded pretty boring but the one about Turkish food had me wishing that I was in Germany, It all sounded so good! I did think it was a bit humorous though because every German I've ever met hates the Turks but to find out that they love their kabobs is pretty funny. German's and their hypocritical pessimistic ways! Bis später!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.