Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6 Nikolas Remley

The last of the Kultur articles were by far the best. I actually enjoyed two of the articles, to the point that I actually wanted to continue to read them until finish. This first one was about the Bild magazine or newspaper. This newspaper seems way more sketchy than any newspaper or magazine or TV show in America. I don't know if this is due to censoring or Americans inability to say what they really think, but I support this magazine. Sure, some of what they do seems to only serve the purpose of gathering attention, but I still feel like some of what is written is hardcore opinion, rather than the fake stuff that fills much of american culture. Anyway, I still found that article and fun to read.
Lastly, the article about doors was quirky and interesting. Although the subject is not really that interesting, the article was short and nice. Also, I find that I would add this to a reason I would like to visit Germany. I have like an OCD about open doors. I like to shut them and keep them shut until someone needs to get it, so me and Germany agree on this. Regardless, I'm looking forward to next semesters Kultur articles, but goodbye for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.