All in all, I've had fun changing the language of these social networks to German, and will probably keep them this way for the future!
Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011
AMD 4 - Taylor Gray
For AMD 4, I thought it would be cool to change the language of my Facebook and Twitter applications to German. A couple weeks ago, without any thought of this being an AMD activity, I decided that the more I surrounded myself with German the easier it would be to understand it. These particular applications made it simple to transition from English to German because the locations for simple phrases such as "like" or "add friend" stayed the same - they were just in a different language. At first I thought it was going to be overwhelming and it appeared that way, but as I settled in, the differences became less apparent. In fact, like second nature, I began to write simple German phrases on the Facebook walls to other German friends. Simple sentences like "Halo Ben. Ich sehe die Fotos von disern Wochenende" or "Ich werde du am Mittwoch um 5 Uhr sehen"
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.