Donnerstag, 17. November 2011
Kultur 5
As always this chapters Kultur readings were very interesting. I thought that the article on flirting was the most surprising though, for as straight forward as Germans are is some regards, like telling you if you gain some weight, they come across as shockingly shy in this realm. The flirting article was even more unexpected after reading about the prevalence of German sex shops. The sex shops topic was pretty humorous to me in general, mostly when I imagined unexpecting American tourists stumbling across the shops. The bathroom attendant format, though slightly annoying due to its charge actually seems pretty good, I hate trying to use a gross public restroom and I feel this would cut down on uncleanliness. Finally, the article on pedestrian behavior was rather interesting especially as a Midwesterner; we always respect a strangers personal bubble and if that bubble gets invaded you can expect a quick but sincere sorry or excuse me.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.