Dienstag, 1. November 2011
John Borger Kultur 4
Well Germany sounds like a lot different place than Ann Arbor, that is for sure. I love being a pedestrian in Ann Arbor simply because I can pretty much get away with anything. Whenver somebody is giving me a ride they normally complain about how everyone and their brother just steps out in front of oncoming traffic with the full faith that the car will come to a nice stop for them in the nick of time. Of course, I am one of those pedestrians and it looks like I would not fare to well in Germany. I thought it was funny how a couple of the articles both mention a young child charracter who more capable and believes to be more morally justified than the older tourist. I wonder how my dad managed to do in Germany with all of this. I'm sure he was fine but the idea of not being able to cross an intersection even if it is empty is a pretty rediculous idea to me.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.