For my fifth AMD activity I decided to try out an activity originally slated for the 4th AMD and sign up for Livemocha. I had heard good things about it and decided to give it a try. I started with the first German lesson offered and found it a little basic. I quickly moved through that one and went on to the second second lesson. I found the "skill builder" activities offered very fun, especially the magnet one. After taking and passing some quizzes I was feeling pretty good. I then decided to review some other students work for "tokens". This process was pretty painless and I got Tokens for listening to and correcting other users speaking English. I then used those tokens to unlock things for my own German course. All in all this was a pretty fun way to just do some German and keep it fresh in my mind. I think once I catch up to where we are in class I will find the activities more helpful. I also think it is an enjoyable way to keep using German and the more I use Livemocha the more useful of a tool I think it will be. Since it is Sunday (football day in America) I decided to check in on my German Fu(st)ball team in the Bundesliga, and boy do I have good news! My adopted club, Borussia Dortmund, is killing it! After 12 matches they are ranked 2nd in the league (behind Bayern Munich) and has a goal differential of +17. After scoring 19 goals in the the last six games Borussia faces a stiff test in the for-mentioned Bayern Munich. Can't wait to see what happens!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.