I found the article An Obsession Explained: Beer, Brewskies and Liquid Bread very interesting and hilarious. It also taught me a few things about how to act when in Germany. I knew that Germany was famous for its beer but I had no idea that there are over 1,000 breweries in the country. I also did not know that everytime before drinking they must toast to their tablemates and look them in the eyes or it will mean bad luck for seven years.
In th article Capping the Bottle: Germany Looks to Tighten Up Public Drinking Rules I found it interesting that it was so difficult for Germany to change the public drinking laws. I did not know that the government would have to go as far as to change the amount of power that the police have just to change the drinking laws. I did, however, expect a resistance from the citizens because they believe their right to drink in public is pretty much a natural right and the government shouldn't have any power against it.
The article German Fast Food: Forget the "Mett," Try a "Frikadelle" had some very useful information about eating in Germany. It showed many different options that people have when they do not want fast food like Mcdonalds or Burger King. Most of them sounded pretty good and if I ever got the chance to visit Germany I would definitely check them out.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.