Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

AMD4 Nikolas Remley

My idea came to me while I was at a birthday party this weekend at my fraternity. I met a girl (One of the brother's girlfriends) there that had spent a lot of time in Germany. She is minoring in German and has had a lot of experience with the culture and language for many years. I asked her what it was like living and studying in Germany. She said that it was pretty difficult at first, but she got used to it pretty quickly. Her non-German classes were taught in English and she is very good at German anyway. She says that she really learned how to pronounce the words better while being around the culture of German people. Also, she said that the German had an amazing club and party scene. She also mentioned that I could go even thought I'm not that good in German yet, just to get a leg up on everyone else taking the early level German classes. The one thing that she really wanted me to know is that she missed it so much and wishes often that she could go back. She recommended that I go out there if I really enjoy my German classes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.