After overcoming the discrepancy between Englisch-speaking mouths and Deutsch voices, ich geverstehe ein bissien of the trailers. Mostly, I was able to pick up a word here and there from sentences, but rarely could I understand entire sentences. Some phrases that I thought I heard included:
Harry, du hast Tag vergab Kampf - Harry, you have a day full of battle (?)
Kommst du zu mir - Come to me
Sie haben Ministerium Kontrolle - They have ministry control
Du hast keine familie - you have no family
Sagt mir wo er ist - tell me where it is
Frequent or recognized words and short phrases included:
wut, beginnt, nua ich, besten Freunden, mütter, jetst, schlect, dunkel Zeiten
As for the written sections auf die Webseite, some interesting words and phrases that I found includeded:
die Horkruxe - the horcrux
doch dunkel Machte (with a umlaut) - the Dark Lord (I assume)
der lange befurchtete Krieg hat begonnen - the long feared war has begun
Harry Potter und die Kammer des Schreckens - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harrys Schulkameraden und verlasslichen besten Fruend - Harry's schoolfellow and reliable best friend
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.