Mittwoch, 28. September 2011
Kultur 2
When reading through the articles for Kapitel 2, I learned a little about German culture, specifically the small mannerisms that aren't as widely known as some of the typical stereotypes regarding Germans. The article that caught my attention the most was probably the one regarding Germans obsession with statistics. Of all the possibilities that could spring up an interesting conversation, the Germans pick statistics? I had no idea people spent there time on useless information that changes by the minute. Even though the article recommends that I waste my time on these numbers, I would not. I could not care less if a German asked me about some useless number and I could not give him or her an answer. Another article I found amusing was the one about how Germans love to complain. I did not think that a German class would lead me to two articles that make Germany sound unappealing to travel to, but I guess anything can happen. I guess when I do get a chance to travel to Germany, I will try to avoid talking to every single person so I can avoid all the whining and the boring conversations about statistics.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.