I'm joking. Well....partially.
I will have to give props to Germany for being interested in statistics. As a possible statistics major, I feel like statistics are very under appreciated in America.
I found the fact that the reason Germans are so blunt about things has to do with their efficiency. Germany is known for having fantastic production firms. I worked for Hilite International (an engineering company) over the summer. They have a plant in Germany and I got the chance to read about their production process. I was shocked at how much more stream-lined it was than the one where I worked. My boss has meetings with the Germans all the time. He told me that German is an excellent language to learn if you're going into anything industrial. Chances are you'll be doing business with them at some point.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.